I can do a good job for your blog and will do it at a price you can afford.
My name is Jeff Schuman and I am a freelance blog writer that specializes in writing content for home business, MLM, and niche blogs.
I have been doing Internet marketing part time since 2002 and full time since 2006.
In those 10 years I have seen almost everything.
I personally have written over 3000 articles. My Team Schuman writing company wrote over 35,000 articles on every topic you can think of except porn, gambling, and violence.
Times change, and so has the number of writers and writing companies on the Internet today. This has led me to where I am today, writing content for new blog start ups and existing blogs in the home business and network marketing niches.
Out of all the writing I have done in the past the niches I have enjoyed writing for the most are home business and MLM articles. I also like to write for micro niches that are interesting and I can help out with useful and interesting articles. If you have a blog that needs content I can probably help you.
Before we get to that let me talk about why hiring a freelance writer, you can personally work with, is a better idea than going to a content mill site and buying cheap articles from a writer you have never worked with or personally talked to.
What Is A Freelance Blog Writer?
In my case the majority of freelance writing I do is to write blog article packages that include not only the content, but also the publishing and initial marketing of the blog post.
This is a little different than what most freelance blog writers do.
With most freelance writers you are going to negotiate a price for a specific job and that is based on an hourly rate, or an agreed price up front.
I do it a little different.
Most of the blog articles I write are for new home business owners who have a new blog they need content for. I sell individual articles, or affordable blog packages, that include posting, publishing, and promoting your articles. This works out great for you!
Plus it has allowed me to work from home earning a full-time living since 2006 writing quality blog articles on various home business topics including....
- affiliate marketing
- big ticket sales
- direct sales
- earn money online
- email marketing
- home based business
- home business
- Internet business
- Internet marketing
- make money online
- network marketing
- niche marketing
- online business
- personal development
- social media
- traffic tips
- work from home
And any other category you would like to have articles for your blog written on.
What you have here is the basis for starting your new blog, or expanding an existing one. These are all categories I write on and they give your blog a wide variety of content people are interested in.
According to Hub Spot "A blog is the single best way to attract new visitors to your website." I can help you with yours!
Why Hire Me?
I understand there are literally millions of people writing content on the Internet today.
Many of these people work for content mill sites and you will never get to know them.
That is not the case with me.
I would like to write articles for you.
Let me give you a few reasons why you should hire me.
1. Quality unique SEO content. I write articles around a targeted keyword phrase, or a specific theme that search engines spider. I do not write for keyword density, but rather use multiple keyword variations that relate to the theme of the article. This is what Google wants today.
2. Useful content. This is content your readers will enjoy. The idea here is that people read your blog to learn something, or solve a problem they have. The articles I write for you accomplish that.
3. Brand yourself as an expert. All the content I write is 100% copyrighted by you. It passes Copyscape and your readers think you have written the articles yourself. As a freelance writer I'm also a ghost writer working specifically for you.
4. Affordable content. The blog article packages are affordable for any home business blogger who is serious about establishing their credibility in the marketplace. This does not have to be long. Many of my customers buy articles for 1 to 6 months and then take over their blog after I have gotten it off the ground for them;
5. With or without publishing. Many blog startups like me to go ahead and post and publish the articles for them. However, if you prefer to just to buy the content, and post it on your blog yourself, that is fine with me.
Industry Knowledge And Ongoing Education
When you hire a freelance writer, that specializes in writing articles about home businesses, network marketing, and associated topics, you get somebody who is staying current on what's going on in the industry.
That certainly is the case for me!
Because I enjoy these niches I stay up to date on what is going on in them.
The advantage to you is you do not have to keep up-to-date on what's going on in the world of MLM, affiliate marketing, and other types of home business opportunities and marketing. You can focus on promoting your blog and recruiting new members into your business opportunity.
Let me give you a a few examples of things I do that helps me stay current on the home business, Internet marketing, and MLM niches.
1. Warrior Forum. This is the world's largest Internet marketing forum with over 1 Million members. I am a Senior War Room Member with over 3600 posts. This is where I go several times a week to see what people are talking about as it pertains to Internet marketing and making money. I get numerous ideas for blog articles just based on the threads that are getting the most activity.
2. Business For Home Newsletter. You can subscribe to the world's largest MLM newsletter and receive up-to-date information, news, and facts on direct selling and network marketing. When I first subscribed to their email newsletter they had around 40,000 subscribers. Today they have over 93,000 subscribers and are growing every day. This is a great resource for keeping current on network marketing, and direct sales. I get a lot of great blog article ideas not only for my own blog, but for my customers blogs.
3. Best blogs. I like to take a look at what other bloggers are doing. You can easily do that by just doing a Google search for the words "best + your topic". For example, I would search " best mlm blogs" with or without quotation marks, and then go to some of the results that come up in this organic search. This can be time-consuming, but it is another advantage of using a freelance writer that stays current on what's going on in the industry, and is constantly educating themselves so they can write great content for you!
4. Google Alerts. Let Google email you updates on targeted keywords for your niche. Everyday I get an alert from Google on freelance writing, home based business, Internet marketing, make money online, network marketing, and social media.
That sounds like a lot, but I scan the headlines in each Google Alert quickly to see if anything catches my attention. This is a fast way to see what the world's largest search engine says is being added, or discussed, everyday for these specific keyword phrases.
Here's the bottom line! Quality content for your blog is important, and I am able to provide that because of my industry knowledge and ongoing education on the niches that relate to my blog and to articles you will need for yours. This is time that you don't have to spend when you buy articles from me.
Videos For Your Blog
Did you know Google owns You Tube?
They do, and for this reason alone it is a good idea to get a few videos published on You Tube and then added to your blog.
I can help you with that.
I have done hundreds of these in the past and can create videos to be published on my You Tube Channels or added to yours.
If you do not have a You Tube Channel I can help you with that. It is easy to do and worth the effort.
Here are my You Tube Channels as well as a video I created for this blog on what to look for when hiring a freelance writer.
- Hands Off Article
- Jeff Schuman
- Paid Surveys
We offer a monthly subscription of 4 videos for $97 called Hands Off Internet Marketing.
This works great for niche and local businesses.
Your videos are published on your blog every week as well as You Tube. We then bookmark your post into social sites with the Only Wire bookmarking tool. You can cancel your subscription at anytime.
You can find the order button at the bottom this page.
I personally use You Tube, Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn as lead generation sources and ways to interact socially with people on the Internet.
One thing I do if you choose to have me publish your articles is to use Only Wire and bookmark each blog post into some social sites.
This will get your blog started with some backlinks. I'll also teach you how to bookmark the blog post into your own personal Facebook and Twitter accounts if you are not already doing that.
Your goal with your home business blog is to begin to establish yourself as an expert who can help people make money online with whatever product or business opportunity you are promoting. Using social media marketing today is the best way to do that.
This means having your own blog with unique content on it. However, a blog is not enough.
You need to work at marketing your blog if you expect to be found on the World Wide Web. The best way to do that is through social media marketing!
Would you like to talk about your blog before hiring me?
Unlike many freelance writers I like to talk to my customers.
The initial free consultation allows us to establish what your blogging goals are.
If you're just not sure exactly what you want, I can provide ideas for you and I don't charge anything for that
We can set up a time to personally talk on Skype, or by telephone. If you prefer to discuss your blog by email I am more than happy to do that as well. Just email me!
Because I personally interact with my customers our contact after I get started with you will be via email or preset Skype or telephone appointments.
You will enjoy working with me because I like my customers, and I am interested in doing a good job for you!
Most of the writing I've done in the past has been as a freelance ghost writer.
That's what I'll be doing for you as well so you get credit for writing the articles and much of my work is not been written under my name.
However, let me provide links to some of the articles I've written recently, so you get an idea on the quality of the article you will be getting for me.
- Make Big Money Online In 2016: This Is Your Year To Earn Big Money!
- Do's And Don'ts Of Making Money Online In 2016
- What Is The Best Internet Business To Start?
- An Internet MLM Business Has No Borders
- How Should I Advertise My Internet Business Blog?
- Is Talking A Lost Sales And Marketing Skill?
- 5 Reasons To Love You Tube For Marketing Your Blog
- Where Can I Promote My Blog For Free? Here Are 5 Ideas!
- Baby Boomers: Are You Open To Network Marketing?
- Ezine Articles. I am a Platinum Writer with 1187 articles published. Many of them in the home business niche.
Google search my name "jeff schuman" and you will find thousands of results that come up. Many of these are for articles I have written the past in article directories. Some are for blog comments, blog tags, and so on. You will see I have been doing this for a long time and I know what I am doing;
I also sell blog packages that are great for adding content to your blog, or getting your blog off the ground if it's brand-new.
These are less expensive than buying individual articles.
Our most popular packages are for 30 articles of 400 words or 10 articles of 1000 words.
Google is favoring longer articles for ranking.
One thing my customers will do is order 30 articles at a time and have me write, post, publish, and promote them.
Then at a later time if they want to rank on Google for a specific post they will go back and add more words to get it over 1000 words.
That is something we can discuss on your free consultation.
Frequently Asked Questions?
If you want to create longer articles of 2000-5000 words I can quote you on that. This would be for creating a themed article you are trying to rank on Google for multiple keyword phrases in one article.
2. How much do your blog articles cost? You can buy single 400 word articles for $12. We have discounted article packages as well. You can buy 1000 word articles for $30. We have discounted article packages for those too.
3. Do you guarantee your work? Yes I do and will gladly make any corrections as needed.
4. How do I pay? I use Paypal. If you do not have a PayPal account you can pay using a credit card.
5. Can we talk? Absolutely. One thing I offer is a free consultation via Skype or phone. We will be in touch in the future once I am writing your articles and you can contact me anytime for any reason.
6. What types of articles do you write? I focus 100% on articles for home business and MLM blogs. I write category specific and themed articles including affiliate marketing, blogging, direct sales, Internet marketing, network marketing, social media, and so on.
7. What is the tone of your articles? I write in a relaxed, friendly, easy to read tone. I write like people talk and your customers will find the articles helpful and informational. This helps brand you as an expert in the home business or MLM niche.
8. Do you offer a referral fee? I love referrals. A lot of my work is for team members of existing customers in their MLM or home business downline. Let me know who you are referring and I will work something out with you as my way of saying thanks!
- More questions? Contact me.
When you order you will be on my Team Schuman Pay Pal account and you can pay via your own Pay Pal account or with a credit card.
1. Buy 400 Word Articles $12 Ea.
2. Buy 1000 Word Articles $30 Ea.
3. 30 Blog Articles Of 400 Words-Includes Publishing $297
4. 10 Blog Articles Of 1000 Words-Includes Publishing $297
5. Buy Videos- 4 For $97/MO.
5. Buy Videos- 4 For $97/MO.
Need something different? Contact me directly and I will customize articles and packages to fit your needs!
I understand you have choices when hiring a freelance blog writer. I know you will enjoy working directly with me.
I can help you get your blog off the ground, or by writing blog articles for your existing blog. I look forward to working with you.
Please contact me with any questions.